So you’ve made the decision to become your own boss, and after researching all the possibilities you’ve decided that owning a franchise is the best way to go.. now what? In the old days you would have had to rely on newspapers or word of mouth to find a great deal on a franchise for sale, but these days there are loads of resources available to help you find the perfect business.
Where to Find Franchises for Sales
- Franchise Expo – http://www.franchiseexpo.com.au – Franchise Expo is an excellent resource for all things franchise, including a comprehensive “Franchise for Sale” listing page which includes listings across Australia and New Zealand. You can even search by investment price to help narrow down your options.
- Franchise Business – http://www.franchisebusiness.com.au/ – Franchise Business is one of Australia’s leading sources of franchise information. They have lots of information about different franchise brands and even have a list of the top ten franchise brands across Australia for franchisee satisfaction (spoiler alert: Kwik Kopy made the list!).
- Seek – http://www.seekcommercial.com.au/ – While you probably already recognise Seek as one of the most popular places for job seekers, Seek also has a commercial section where you can browse businesses and franchises for sale. You can search by industry, suburb and even price.
- Business Franchise Australia – http://www.businessfranchiseaustralia.com.au/ – Business Franchise Australia is Australia’s number one magazine for Franchising, and their website is an excellent resource for franchise news, franchisor profiles and business advice for current and prospective franchise owners.
- Gumtree – http://gumtree.com.au – If you’ve ever want to buy a couch or second hand TV then you’ve probably heard of Gumtree. But did you know Gumtree also has a section for businesses for sale? With around 5000 business listings on the site on any given day, including more than few franchises, Gumtree is a great place to get a deal.
- Kwik Kopy – http://www.kwikkopy.com.au/franchise-opportunities – Another great way to find franchise opportunities is directly through the business website for the brand you’re considering (like ours for example!). Most established franchise brands will have a mix of both existing businesses for sale, and new franchise opportunities for you to take advantage of.
Want to know more about franchising opportunities in Australia? Contact Kwik Kopy today.