Kwik Kopy Environmental Statement
At Kwik Kopy, we realise that large businesses have a significant impact on environmental sustainability. Be it through the way we conduct our business, engage with our workforce or advise our customers, we have the opportunity to both influence and implement behavioural change.
We see environmental sustainability as an integral part of our business strategy, a tough and challenging issue that requires ongoing review and development. We believe that the argument for change is both morally and commercially compelling.
While actions are far more robust than policies, we will remain committed to continually developing and implementing programs to:
- Promote and enforce legal compliance within our organisation
- Audit our current practices and behaviours
- Recycle our waste and safely dispose of chemicals used within the print process
- Reduce our water consumption and manage our waste responsibly
- Measure and reduce our energy consumption
- Convert to accredited renewable energy suppliers
- Manage our supply chain to minimise their environmental impact
- Offer carbon offset to our customers and franchisees
- Train, incentivise and reward our workforce to help them implement change
- Develop best practice buying advice for our customers
Our industry has embraced the need to adopt a program of environmental sustainability and thus we will continue to work with the PIAA (Print Industry Association of Australia) and DECC (Department of Environment and Climate Change) to fully utilise the experience and knowledge they are able to bring to our business.