Lightbox signage lights up your business’ next top marketing campaign
Shine a light on your business with lightbox signs
Advertising a business is more difficult today than it has ever been. With billboards and signs on every major street and highway, and digital marketing exploding, getting your brand in front of your customers is becoming a bigger and bigger headache. But one technique continues to impress, and that’s well-designed lightbox signage.
Lightbox signage gives your potential customers the chance to see your business in a new light. With several distinct advantages, light boxes are one of the hallmark success stories when it comes to outdoor marketing, and you would be hard-pressed to find a traditional marketing technique more reliable than well-designed light box signs.
Whether you need a single lightbox, various outdoor signage areas, or customised and specialised illuminated signs to specifically fit your business and brand, Kwik Kopy are the perfect print partner.
Why lightbox signage works for your business
A lightbox is the difference between a plain old sign and a sign that acts as a focal point. The brightness attracts us and burns itself in our memory in a way that a regular sign could never do.
A Community Attraction
A well-made lightbox sign can become a staple of a community, especially when done properly (check out Pinterest for some serious lightbox inspiration or talk to our sales staff to see some great real-life examples).
Thinking green? You can opt for composite materials and LED bulbs for your lightbox, and show your community that you are a green-focused business that cares about the environment.
Day or Night, whatever the Weather
Whereas other signs will vanish on a gloomy or rainy day, a lightbox will stay just as effective, regardless of the weather. This means that your business’ name is guaranteed to stay visible at any time of the year, and at any time of the day. Don’t let those midnight drivers speed past your sign without seeing your company logo; choose the lightbox sign to get 24/7 visibility.
The elements of great illuminated signage
- Brand Recognition: Your customers will never get lost again. Everyone in your area will know your company’s name and logo, and what your team can offer or provide.
- Save Energy: A lightbox sign can be made with energy-saving materials. This can save you a tonne from your marketing budget, allowing you to invest in other areas of your business.
- Update Your Design: The great thing about a lightbox is that it’s a permanent installment with all the flexibility of a temporary one. You don’t need to purchase a new lightbox every time you want to change your design. Talk to our team about updating your lightbox easily and cost-effectively.
- Easy Installment: The lightbox is simple, quick, and easy to install. Every part of a lightbox is lightweight, making it easy for our Kwik Kopy team to install and move around. Maintenance is a breeze, too, so keeping your signage looking brand new should take very little work.
- Reliable: You would expect a lightbox to need regular maintenance, but that isn’t the case at all. The average life expectancy of a LED lightbox is 50,000 hours, or just over 2000 days.
- Your sign, your size: Whatever size or function you need for your retail signage, we can provide it.
Partner With Us For Your Lightbox Signage Today
Investing in a lightbox for your business doesn’t have to be a major decision; it’s a necessary one. With lightweight materials, easy installation, and a quick way to update your design, a lightbox has virtually no downsides and is an investment that can benefit you for decades to come.
Contact us today and ask about our signage options, and tell us exactly what’s on your mind. It’s time to spruce up your business and showcase your company name and promotions in a brand new light.