Spread the word about your company with the convenience of flyer printing
Flyer Printing in full colour. Custom Design, Shapes and Sizes
For one-off events, special offers or easy advertising, flyer printing is a convenient way of spreading the word about your company. Able to be printed in full colour and in a range of different paper stocks, our flyers make a statement that won’t get lost in the mail.
Business Flyers Printer Services:
- A4 business flyers
- A5 business flyers
- A6 business flyers
- DL printed designs
- Single sided and double sided
- Black and white/full colour
- Custom sizes and finishes
Flyers VS Fliers
Fliers or flyers – how is it really spelled? We have found in the printing world some people spell it fliers and others use flyers only. Either way, we offer the same great service for designing and printing ‘flyers’. Whatever you want to call it, we’ll design one that will benefit your brand.
Printed Flyers VS Brochures
Although both brochures and flyers fall under the same category of print materials, they are a little bit different in that brochures are typically handed out to leads who have already been engaged, while flyers are handed out to cold leads that have no former introduction to the brand.
Generally you won’t hand out high-end brochures when you’re promoting your event or service to strangers. Instead, people hand out flyers, because they are designed to hook cold leads and warm them up to the prospect of doing business with you.
Printed flyers are designed to captivate your target market’s attention instantly. The information displayed must be succinct and captivating enough that the flyer does the talking for you.
No one wants to spend a couple of minutes figuring out what a brand does. With flyers, strangers who are on-the-go can still get a feeling of your brand, have a tangible copy of it, and have ways to get in touch with you when they realise they’re interested.
It’s low-effort and high-impact, which is exactly the kind of marketing strategy you need to survive in today’s business age.
Flyers Are Still Relevant. Check Out The Numbers.
The rise of social media and online engagement makes you wonder why even bother with flyers at all. The answer is simple: because it still works. Studies show that flyers, brochures, and print material in general are still among the best marketing techniques out there:
- Different demographics respond to flyers differently: 51% of baby boomers check a flyer before going to the store, compared to 32% of Millennial and 44% Gen X Shoppers.
- 84% of consumers respond to flyers that provide incentives like money offers.
- About 50% of households store leaflets and flyers for future use.
What Makes A Great Flyer Design?
A good flyer answers the customer’s questions before they are even asked. This includes the who, what, and whens of your brand. Well-written flyers provide enough information to pique your target market’s interest. It typically includes the following elements:
- A catchy headline detailing your event, promotion, or product
- A logo and any other identifiable branding work (i.e.: using your brand’s colours, imagery)
- Call to action
- Business information like location and phone number
- Highlight special offers and promos
- Use of relevant information only
- High-quality photos that capture the brand, product, or service
Things To Consider Before Printing Your Flyer
Flyers come in all shapes and sizes. At Kwik Kopy, we offer a huge selection of flyer printing and design options, including:
- Single-sided printed flyer designs
- Double-sided flyer printing
- Textured flyers
- Your choice of matte, glossy, or high-gloss
- Custom-shaped flyers
Looking For A Flyer Printer? Speak To Kwik Kopy.
Browse our website to learn more about our flyer printing and designing services. We also do other print materials such as brochures, business cards, business stationery, and more. To get a full view of how Kwik Kopy can help you and your business, don’t hesitate to send us a message or visit the Centre nearest you.