Christmas might be just around the corner, but it’s not too late to reach out to your customers by sending a holiday themed eCard. An eCard is a great way to let your customers know that you value their business and appreciate their loyalty, while boosting recognition of your brand at the same time.
Why send an eCard?
- Cost Effective – An eCard is a cost effective alternative to the traditional holiday card. You save money on physical materials and on postage too.
- Environmentally Friendly – An eCard is a wonderful way to spread a little Christmas cheer without impacting too heavily on our environment. If your business is focused on being as sustainable as possible, then an eCard is a great solution, particularly if your customers are environmentally conscious as well.
- They’re Trackable – eCards allow you to collect valuable analytics about who is engaging with your business, making them much more informative than traditional holiday cards.
Three Ways to make your eCard Stand Out From the Crowd
1. Branding – Including your logo on your eCard will allow your customers to visually connect with your brand, but try to also consider the colour scheme of the card itself. For a beautiful holiday card, make sure that the colours in the card design don’t clash with your logo or business style.
2. Personalisation – There are few things more likely to capture a customer’s attention than seeing their own name. Personalisation works! So, include your customer’s first name in your eCard to build rapport and increase engagement.
3. Greeting – Try to elaborate on the standard ‘Merry Christmas’ message that appears in most holiday cards. What exactly is it that you’d like to say? Do you wish them success in 2014? Want them to stay safe during the holiday period? Incorporate your actual sentiments into your card, rather than leaving it at the stock standard greeting.
Contact the team at Kwik Kopy about sending your Christmas eCard today!