When it comes to promotional products, there are few things better for brand awareness than a promotional USB stick. While promotional pens or notepads might drift aimlessly around an office, the value of a USB stick is having portable storage available at a moment’s notice. This means it stays close to your intended audience and can be used time and time again – with your logo and information getting viewed during each use. USB sticks are cost effective, convenient, customisable and can be used in a variety of handy and interesting ways.
3 Reasons a USB Stick is a Great Choice for Marketing Your Business
- Size Matters – Small enough to fit into someone’s pocket, a USB stick is a tiny item with a big impact. The storage size of the USB stick is important too. The more storage you give them, the more likely it is that your USB stick will become a must have item.
- Frequency of Use – The fact that your customer will use a USB stick over and over means your business will be getting guaranteed exposure, over a significant period of time.
- Double Impact – Using a USB stick as a marketing tool has a double impact, because not only can you have your logo and contact info on the stick itself, but you can also load additional marketing information about your business onto the storage area of the stick, doubling your impact.
3 Ways You Can Incorporate a USB Stick into Your Marketing Strategy
- Software – Do you offer trial versions of software? Your promotional USB stick is a great place to store the trial version. And best of all, your details are right there on the USB for when they want to contact you for the full version.
- Conferences – Hand out your USB stick at conferences, with a copy of your presentation loaded onto it, so the recipient not only remembers who you are, but what you can do for them too.
- Catalogues – Why not load a digital version of your current catalogue onto your USB stick? You’ll increase engagement because your customers will be more invested after their interest has been piqued and they’ve made the decision to open the files and take a look.
Check out our great offers on USB sticks or speak to the team at Kwik Kopy today.