Our Guide to Design & Printing will help you get exactly what you want from your marketing collateral.
To get the most benefit from your printed marketing collateral, you need to be very clear about what you want visually and be able to communicate your needs in a language that your designer understands.
Let’s face it, first impressions are critical and nothing influences a prospect’s first impression of you more than well thought out, well-designed marketing collateral.
We developed the Guide to Design & Printing to help you design awesome stuff.
- Understand the basics of design before you brief your designer so you don’t waste time and money with back and forth edits of your design project.
- Learn all about the three primary colour models, CMYK, PMS and RGB – what they are and when to use them.
- Learn the importance of typography and how the type of font you choose can be used to position your business effectively.
- Understand the benefit of quality imagery and its impact on getting your materials viewed and read.
- Learn about the design and printing process so you know how long things are going to take to get done so you can save time in planning.
Download your copy of the Guide to Design & Printing today.
Need more help?
We are more than just a printing company; we also provide quality graphic design services. Experienced with a wide range of customers, our graphic designers understand how to help you achieve the best results for you and your company. Book in a free design consultation today.