Being a progressive organisation, Kwik Kopy continues to attract franchisees from a wide variety of backgrounds and ages. Currently there are 109 franchised centres throughout Australia that provide graphic design and print solutions to business clients.
Being a business-to-business model means that Kwik Kopy franchisees work closely with clients to become trusted advisors in all things design and print. This model suits people who want to own a business where they are more than just an order taker in a retail operation.
As a Kwik Kopy franchisee there is an opportunity to focus on providing dynamic design services and be involved in developing corporate logos and branding for clients.
121 Creative launched in 2008 The focus on design services has grown at such a rate that Kwik Kopy recently launched a sub brand – 121 Creative. Launched with eight franchisees in February 2008, 121 Creative is a fullservice design agency which is available to existing Kwik Kopy franchisees that have a strong focus on selling design services.
121 Creative allows franchisees to operate in the wider graphic design marketplace, where, traditionally, the Kwik Kopy brand is not established. Since the launch with eight franchisees in February 2008, 121 Creative now has 15 franchisees operating under this model with great success. Gosford success story Peter Clarke, of Gosford, NSW, has been a Kwik Kopy franchisee since October 2006.
Clarke wanted a Monday to Friday business so he had time to enjoy life with his wife and three daughters. Wanting to borrow money for their new home, it was also important for him to be no longer financially dependent on an employer. After attending a franchise expo, Clarke and his wife Jane made enquiries with all of the print franchises and, after 12 months of investigation, decided that Kwik Kopy’s business model suited them the best. “Kwik Kopy trained us in and provided all of the business systems to ensure we were ready to make money from day one,” Peter said.
The benefits of becoming a Kwik Kopy franchisee include:
- Cash-back incentive scheme for new franchisees.
- A proven system with a record of financial success.
- Strong focus on sales and profit for franchisees.
- Annual financial benchmark profile that individual centres can compare their progress against to evaluate their performance.
- Award-winning franchise model.
- Regular working hours Monday to Friday.
- An exciting business that provides a wide range of design, print and marketing solutions in a dynamic industry.
- A strong brand and on-going marketing initiatives.
- Digital centres that don’t require the expense of an offset printer so good returns on investment are achieved quicker.
- Opportunity to develop design business through the 121 Creative model.
- Group buying power helps keep the cost of doing business down.
- Pricing templates provided but the franchisee sets the selling prices.
- An 18-day new owner’s course conducted in Sydney followed by on-site assistance and follow-up training.
- One-on-one local support from a dedicated business development consultant.
- Specialist support in all aspects of the business, including technical support.
- Comprehensive intranet site offering technical advice, marketing and sales tips,
- and group news – available 24/7.
Kwik Kopy is a member of the Franchise Council of Australia
Visit Franchise Opportunities for more information on franchising with Kwik Kopy – start your new business today and become your own boss.