How we deal with personal information
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and understand that you have a right to control how your personal information is used. We will deal with personal information in accordance with the requirements of the National Privacy Principles.
Collection of data
- We will only collect information that is necessary for what we do. This may be if you request a quote or product/service from us or send us your files for printing. This also includes any promotions or competitions run by Kwik Kopy where it is necessary for you to provide your contact details.
- The data collected by Kwik Kopy includes: name, job title, company name, company address and email address. This data is collected to conduct business transactions and for marketing purposes. At all times Kwik Kopy will provide the option for you to opt-out from any marketing communications.
- We will be fair in the way that we collect information about you and wherever possible, we will collect information directly from you. If we collect information about you from someone else we will, as soon as possible, make sure that you know we have done this.
- Occasionally Kwik Kopy will use third-party mailing lists for marketing purposes. If and when this occurs Kwik Kopy will notify you where we have collected the information from and ensure you have the option to opt-out from further communications.
- If you wish to apply for a position with Kwik Kopy and submit your CV to email@example.com we will collect and hold your CV strictly for recruitment purposes.
Use of data
- We will use or disclose information about you in ways that are consistent with your expectations and our Privacy Statement or are required by law. This includes contacting you for business transactions and to provide you with information about the products and services from Kwik Kopy.
- Kwik Kopy uses email addresses for marketing purposes to advise customers of products, services, promotions or special offers. Customers can opt-out of email marketing at any time.
- We will tell you what we intend to do with your information, and whether we disclose it to any third parties.
- We will make sure that information about you is accurate and up to date and we will keep information about you secure.
- We will be open about what kinds of personal information we hold and what we do with it and wherever possible we will give you access to the information we hold about you and correct it if it is wrong. If you wish to access your personal information please contact your local Kwik Kopy or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not use indentifiers that government agencies have given you and wherever practical we will allow you to deal with us anonymously.
Use of web and internet devices
What to do if you have a problem or question
If you have any privacy related questions or problems please contact our privacy officer email@example.com.
Where to go for more information about privacy
For more information about privacy issues and protecting your privacy, please visit the privacy commissioners web site www.privacy.gov.au (Australia).