How we deal with personal information
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and understand that you have a right to control how your personal information is used. We will deal with personal information in accordance with the requirements of the National Privacy Principles.
- We will only collect information that is necessary for what we do.
- We will be fair in the way that we collect information about you.
- We will tell you what we intend to do with your information, and whether we disclose it to any third parties.
- Wherever possible, we will collect information directly from you.
- If we collect information about you from someone else we will, wherever possible, make sure that you know we have done this.
- We will use or disclose information about you in ways that are consistent with your expectations and our Privacy Statement or are required by law.
- We will make sure that information about you is accurate and up to date.
- We will keep information about you secure.
- We will be open about what kinds of personal information we hold and what we do with it.
- Wherever possible we will give you access to the information we hold about you and correct it if it is wrong.
- We will not use indentifiers that government agencies have given you.
- Wherever practical we will allow you to deal with us anonymously.
Use of web and internet devices
What to do if you have a problem or question
If you have any privacy related questions or problems please contact our privacy officer email@example.com.
Where to go for more information about privacy
For more information about privacy issues and protecting your privacy, please visit the privacy commissioners web site www.privacy.gov.au (Australia).