Once your order has been submitted via the Kwik Kopy website, your products will be added automatically to our print queue, and a confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email address. We endeavour to fulfill every order within the shortest possible time frame and most orders are completed and dispatched within 4– 7 business days.
Every attempt will be made to ship your order within those time frames, but in some cases unavoidable delays may occur. If you are on a particularly tight schedule please contact your local Kwik Kopy Centre directly to discuss your needs. Kwik Kopy will not be liable for any loss experienced as a result of shipping delays. Please note that at this time Kwik Kopy does not ship to addresses outside Australia or to PO boxes.
At Kwik Kopy, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and we make every effort to ensure that correct quantities are supplied. Please note, however, that variations in product quantities are unavoidable during the printing process, and as such we have a ‘permitted margin of error’ of +/- 10% in the final quantities delivered to our customers. With that margin in mind, if you have any concerns about the quantities of product you received in an order please contact your local Kwik Kopy Centre to get assistance with your enquiry.
Orders submitted via the online Kwik Kopy system are final. In order to ensure that orders are completed as quickly as possible, orders are automatically added to a print queue. If you need to cancel an order or make changes to your quantities or artwork please contact your Kwik Kopy Centre by phone as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to assist with your enquiry. Changes to artwork or orders at this stage may incur extra fees and charges (to be confirmed directly with your Kwik Kopy Centre). Please note that delivery times will be effected by changes to artwork and orders.
All prices on the Kwik Kopy website are in Australian Dollars, inclusive of GST and include shipping charges. We accept payment via credit card and accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Payment will appear on your statement as ‘Kwik Kopy Online Order’.
Kwik Kopy eCommerce Delivery Policy
- The Products you order will be delivered within Australia to the address you give when you place your Order. We will not deliver to any location expressly excluded on our Website and outside of Australia. The delivery to post-office boxes is not possible.
- Every effort will be made to dispatch the Products within 4 – 7 business days from order confirmation. Delivery dates shall only apply if these have been expressly confirmed by us by e-mail or otherwise in writing. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery or if such delay is caused by you.
- We will use reasonable efforts to deliver the correct quantity of Products ordered. Variations in Product quantities are, however, inherent in the printing process and although we will endeavour to provide you with the accurate quantity of Products ordered, a variation of +/- 10% (“Permitted Error Margin”) of the total quantity ordered shall be deemed permitted and shall not entitle you or us to bring any claim for underpayment or short delivery as the case may be. For orders of paper not available through our website, the Permitted Error Margin shall be +/- 20% for Orders up to 1,000 kg of Product, and +/- 15% for Orders over 1,000 kg of Product.
- Public holidays at the place of production or reception will have an effect on the production and delivery time and may lead to a postponement of the delivery.
- The processing time of an order is made up of production time and shipping time. The delivery times are approximate, unless otherwise agreed. The specification of production time in workdays covers the workdays Monday to Friday.
- Any changes made to the order (either artwork changes or quantity and spec changes) by the customer after the order has placed will effect the delivery timeframe.
- Additional charges may apply to correct artwork if require (if it is not print ready). These charges will be managed offline. For our full artwork requirements click here.