For a lot of people, when they hear the words ‘canvas prints’ they instantly conjure up thoughts of happy family photos adorning the walls of living rooms across the country.
Canvas prints are actually much more versatile and can be used for a number of functions, particularly in small business, which go beyond the traditional family portrait.
Here are our top innovative ideas on how to best use canvasses in your business.
- Do you have a set price list for the services you sell that aren’t already on display? You may have a brochure with prices, however, it is always important to have a visual aid for your customers as well. You can hang it on the wall, or prop it up in an art stand.
- Decorating the office space has been proven to boost team morale. Forget about printing photos, why not include motivational quotes to inspire your staff and customers? If you want to get really fancy you could also print the company mission statement or a phrase that expresses your company values to act a reminder reminder of the company’s purpose.
- Catch people’s attention by printing your advertisements on canvas rather than paper or cardboard. You might want to promote a special offer, or a particular campaign. A large sheet of canvas with your message is sure to get the attention of passers-by.
- If you are looking for a way to spruce up your office or store, there are a lots of ways you can utilise canvas prints other than just photos. You could also print your favourite pattern, art piece, vintage poster, street signs or branded images.
- Chalkboards are all the rage at the moment and act as an alternative to a traditional whiteboard. Try painting a canvas board with black chalkboard paint or have a canvas printed entirely in black. This could also work for your cafe menu if your meal selection alternates based on seasonality of food.
- For something a bit different and abstract, cut out a pattern into the canvas to create a stencil-style artwork. Print or draw the basic pattern onto the canvas first, then use an exacto knife to cut out the shapes. Alternatively, for something more three dimensional, you could cut out canvas shapes and attach them to a canvas board, for art that really stands out.
- A vision board has always been a staple for successful business owners as it acts as a visual reminder of your goals and directions. Create a vision board using the images that inspire or motivate you to achieve your goals. It’s particularly useful when you’re just having one of those days to help you get back on track and focus on the bigger picture.
- Turn a canvas board into an office organisation station. Attach some pegs, hooks and a few pockets and you have somewhere to keep office stationery.
So as you can see, from decoration to practical uses, getting creative with canvas opens up the doors to a number of different uses in your office space or business.
Don’t be afraid to think outside the box and if you would like some advice or more ideas, call the team at Kwik Kopy and we will be happy to help out.
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42142668@N00/2212441075/