Did you know that Australians spent $157 million on chocolates last Easter alone and the largest Easter Egg Hunt held annually at Werribee Park in Victoria has already sold out!
Clearly we Australians love the fun and indulgence that surrounds our Easter long weekend, but what does this mean for small businesses? Well – an Easter marketing campaign presents a great opportunity to place your brand top of mind with customers and prospects.
Easter marketing ideas generally stay on the same theme. So if you think eggs, chicks and Easter bunnies then it’s safe to say that you’re on the right track. And if you’re a fan of puns then there are plenty of Easter plays on words to drum up some egg-citement with your audience and make your customers feel egg-stra special!
Here are some Easter themed ideas you can use to market your small business…
- Say it with chocolate – What better way to remind customers how much you value their business than by sending them a basket filled with Easter chocolate goodies!
- Hot cross buns – A box of freshly baked goods (complete with your company label) sent to a client’s office will be a definite hit!
In the Community
- Host an Easter event – A family-friendly event such as an Easter egg hunt gives you the chance to network with your customers and have people remember who you are.
- Become a local sponsor – Something worth considering if you’re time-poor or don’t have the resources to organise an event is to sponsor a local event in your community.
- Easter cards – As well as your Easter greeting you could also include an exclusive offer for regular customers to let them know they’re being rewarded for their loyalty.
- E-cards – If you’re short of budget or time really isn’t on your side, then a well-designed Easter email is enough to remind your customers that you care!
You can also include useful Easter tips and ideas, recipes and quizzes on flyers, your newsletter or even your own blog post. It’s all about keeping in touch with your customers and helping people stay connected to your brand.
For more Easter branding inspiration or for help planning your Easter marketing campaign, speak to the team at your local Kwik Kopy today.