If you’re serious about getting your brand noticed in a competitive marketplace then learning to effectively promote your business via promotional strategies is a MUST.
There are countless ways that you can promote your business, but there are just a few strategies that offer consistent results time and time again.
Our Top 6 Promotional Strategies for Small Businesses
- Contests and Competitions – If your primary focus is to increase awareness of your brand then a contest is a great way to spread your message. The bigger your prize the bigger your reach – and the more people will want to be involved.
- Social Media – If you’re willing to put in the time, social media can be a great way to build relationships with your customers. Use your social media accounts to interact with customers on a personal level – without the sales pitch.
- Direct Mail Marketing – It’s no secret that our world is getting more and more digital every day, but that’s precisely why direct mail marketing is so powerful. Today when faced with all things virtual – actually giving your customers something they can touch and hold can really make an impact.
- Customer Loyalty Programs – People love to feel valued and your customers are no different. Consider offering special discounts to your most valuable customers and let them know you appreciate them by incorporating loyalty rewards and referral bonuses.
- Promotional Products – Branded gifts are a great way to keep your brand in each customer’s line of sight. For best results, know your audience and choose a product that they will use time and time again.
- Give to Charity – Supporting a cause can be a great way to promote your business. Talk about your preferred charity on your social media networks, include references to the work they do in your company newsletter and leverage your support to show your customers that you are generous, kind and socially aware.
For more tips on marketing or promotional strategies for your small business, speak to the team at your local Kwik Kopy today!