Are you lagging behind on social media? For a lot of small businesses, social media marketing can be overwhelming. And, because social media is not about selling, but about building a rapport with your customers – it can feel (at first) like a lot of effort for little reward. Are you ready to make small business social media work harder for you?
5 Tips to Help You Improve Your Small Business Social Media Presence
- Create a Small Business Social Media Strategy – To effectively use social media you need a plan. Random tactics aren’t going to work in the long term. You need to outline your objectives and goals and create a strategy that will help you work towards them.
- Commit – Building a strong social media presence requires a solid commitment. This means totally investing yourself in it or you’ll struggle to find success. Decide which platforms work best for your business and be prepared to stick with it.
- Be Consistent – Consistency is important. You need to aim for consistency in tone, in post frequency and in content – in order to build trust with your audience and establish yourself as a credible source.
- Create Strong Profiles – Take a look through your profile pages on each of your social media networks to ensure that they are complete, professional and working effectively for your business. Include links back to your website and clear information about who you are and what you can offer. While you won’t be selling to your social media audience – your profile just might!
- Schedule Posts – You don’t have to be monitoring or updating your social media platforms all day. Save yourself some time by scheduling your social media posts in advance with a scheduling platform like Buffer or Hootsuite.
If you want help making the most of your social media accounts, the team at Kwik Kopy can help. Contact your local Kwik Kopy today for more information.