In today’s marketplace, with so many businesses relying heavily on online marketing channels, an offline marketing campaign can have a powerful impact on your audience.
Your customers are being bombarded with small scale advertising on their smartphones and laptops all day long, so when they encounter marketing that is bigger than life, or that they can touch and hold, they are more likely to connect with and respond to it in a positive way.
An effective offline marketing campaign uses tactile marketing materials and large scale visual marketing props to make a powerful impact. Offline techniques are also a great way to drive traffic to your online channels where you can start forming interactive and reciprocal relationships with your key demographic.
Here are 5 offline marketing ideas for you to incorporate into your business:
1. Connect with your Community – Consider sponsoring local sporting teams or charity events to paint your organisation in a positive and generous light. Having a solid connection with your local community builds credibility, and is a great way to increase exposure in your local area. There are lots of ways to maximise your business exposure at community events, including outdoor signage and promotional gifts.
2. Create a Mobile Billboard – Car signage allows you to make your promotions portable, and is a creative and inventive way to maximise your brand exposure. Car decals are very effective, simple to use and a great way to increase visual brand recognition. Use humour to capture attention, or a play on words to make the signage more memorable.
3. Use Offline Marketing to Bring Them Online – Try to use your offline marketing ideas to drive traffic to your online spaces, where you can start building stronger relationships with prospective clients. Use your offline channels to create demand, and your online channels to harvest that demand. Offer incentives to get customers interacting with you online, like discount codes, hidden prizes or special offers.
4. Don’t Forget Your Current Customers – Sometimes it’s easy to get so caught up in the next big sale that you forget to reward the customers who have brought you this far. Use promotional gifts and direct mail outs as well as loyalty discounts to show your current customers how grateful you are for their support and in turn, secure their loyalty for the future.
5. Give Them Something to Hold – In a world where most interactions disappear down a news feed faster than we can read them, having something to touch and hold is increasingly rare, and therefore increasingly effective. A creative flyer design or promotional postcard can leave a lasting impact on your audience and is a great physical reminder of your business.
Offline marketing offers you the opportunity to give your demographic a powerful visual reminder of your brand that goes beyond the tiny screen of their smartphone or laptop and integrates into their lives in a solid way.
If you would like to increase the overall exposure of your business and could benefit from some creative support to help you incorporate effective and powerful offline marketing channels, contact the team at Kwik Kopy today.