After a pain-free assessment of your company’s print requirements, we give you a straight up proposal outlining the perfect print catalogue for your business.
We do all the hard work getting your brand’s assets up online, creating user log-ons, passwords, very competitive pricing structures and simple instructions for your Zenith Web2Print users.
Once compiled we rigorously test your site to ensure that the entire process will run smoothly.
Before your online debut, your Kwik Kopy Account Manager will guide you and your team through the process of ordering, managing and all other aspects of your Zenith Web2Print site – making you an expert!
As well as having access to your full order history, Zenith Web2Print provides full reports by cost centre and tracks the most popular items in your catalogue.
Order templates can be defined to provide “set menu” style orders.
Zenith Web2Print Features
- Secure access & transactions
- Personalised username & password for multiple business units
- Outputs PDF proofs – instant online proof
- Dynamic content editing
- Order history
- Production tracking
- Multiple shipping addresses
- Intuitive interface & data integration
- Supports all major PC & Mac web browsers
- No installation required
- Australian hosted on a multi-redundant web platform
- Dual back-up to ensure data protection
- Local support
- On-going development & functional updates