When you’re starting a small business, business stationery can seem like an unnecessary expense, but actually it’s the perfect time to invest in some personalised stationery for your business.
Having your own business stationery automatically gives your business a sense of credibility, which is a crucial ingredient to building a successful small business. But it’s more than credibility – professional business stationery will give your business a sense of stability, allowing you to balance out any customer concerns about trusting a fledgling or unknown business.
And, if you’re not one of the ‘new kids on the block’, business stationery will give your customers the sense that you’re moving up in the world.
Do you currently have invoices handwritten on a form sheet? Or perhaps you print letters to customers on plain printer paper? Making the commitment to invest in business stationery shows your customers that you’re finding success – which builds confidence in your brand. It also tells them that you’re not afraid to invest in yourself – and that’s a pretty strong message too.
Not sure where to start? Here’s our top five choices to get you started.
Popular Choices for Business Stationery
- Business Cards – Business cards are a vital networking tool, even in our increasingly digital world. Keep it simple by not including irrelevant information and make sure you choose great quality card stock to send a clear message about the quality of your business.
- Letterhead – One of the most important aspects of business stationery is letterhead. Without personalised letterhead, you might find that your business struggles to be seen as a serious player in your industry.
- Envelopes – Letterhead and envelopes often go hand in hand. Personalised envelopes give the added bonus of communicating with your customer, before they’ve even opened the letter.
- Sticky Notes – Sticky notes are one of the most used office products in the world, so you can rest assured that your personalised sticky notes will always get used!
- With Compliments Slips – The perfect thing to stick into a bag at point of sale, or into a parcel when you ship out a customer’s order. The ‘with compliments’ slip is a great addition to any business.
If you’re not sure which personalised stationery options will work best for your business, why not give the team at your local Kwik Kopy a call today? We can definitely help you sort through your options!