With Easter just around the corner, now is a great time to start thinking about some Easter Marketing. Holiday marketing is an excellent way help your customers feel connected to your brand. By tapping into the spirit of fun and indulgence that surrounds the Easter long weekend in Australia, you have a unique opportunity to show your customers the lighter side of your business.
Building and maintaining a strong relationship with your customers is vital for a successful small business. A great way to show your customers how important they are to you is to give them a small gift to celebrate the season. Your customers will feel appreciated and the gift will act as a fresh reminder of your brand.
Here are some fun, cost-effective ideas for marketing your business over the Easter break:
- Easter Cards: Take some time to wish your valued customers a happy and safe Easter by printing out some Easter cards. To make it extra fun, try incorporating an Easter theme into your usual business logo.
- Gift Cards: Giving out branded gift cards or discount cards is a fantastic way to encourage customers to shop with you, while cultivating an aura of generosity and fun around your brand.
- Chocolate: Nothing says Easter quite like chocolate. Send your customers direct mail with Easter chocolates inside and include a branded tag so that they can associate your business with their chocolate induced endorphin rush.
- Hot Cross Buns: For a lot of people, the best thing about Easter is hot cross buns. Hordes of people wait impatiently all year round, just counting the days until hot cross buns will adorn the bakery shelves again. Why not make their day, by sending through a box of hot cross buns complete with your company sticker?
- Lucky Dip: Hold a free lucky dip in store. Seal up the lucky dip packets with a sticker featuring your company logo, and put a small piece of chocolate or a tiny egg inside. Create a talking point by making each packet – and gift – as different as possible so that people can compare their treasures.
- Host a Fun Event: Have an Easter weekend sausage sizzle (make sure the napkins are branded!) or organise an Easter egg hunt for the kids with tiny stickers sporting the company logo on each of the expertly hidden eggs. The kids probably won’t pay much attention to anything that gets in the way of them and the chocolate, but their parents will always remember the fun their kids had – thanks to you.
- Wine: For your adult customers, consider sending a bottle of wine, complete with a branded label, to thank them for their business. There’s nothing like celebrating the start of a long weekend with a relaxing glass of wine.
- Email: If time isn’t on your side, or you don’t have the budget for gifts, sending a well-designed, friendly Easter email is enough to remind your customers that you care and get your brand back into sight.
No matter how you decide to market your business this Easter break, remember that keeping it light will help align you as a flexible brand that understands that there’s a time for work, and a time for fun.
If you’re looking for some Easter branding inspiration, take a look at our business printing range at www.kwikkopy.com.au/printing-services.