Valentine’s Day is here again and this year, you might be thinking of reaching out to your loved ones (customers) by incorporating a Valentine’s theme into your marketing materials. An eCard is a great way to let your customers know how much you like them during this season of love.
Valentine’s Day eCards
ECards are an excellent option for business marketing campaigns because they capitalise on the spirit of special holidays. Letting your customers know that you’re celebrating the same milestones as they are, promotes a sense of community spirit and gives an added level of relatability.
3 Benefits of eCards
- Environmentally Friendly – Want to spread a little Valentine’s cheer without it taking a toll on the environment? An eCard is the perfect solution, particularly if you are interested in promoting your business as environmentally conscious and focused on sustainability.
- Cost Effective – eCards save you money! Not only do you save on physical materials and printing costs, but you save on postage too!
- Trackable – With an eCard, you can collect valuable data that would not otherwise be available with a traditional greeting card mail out.
5 Alternatives to a Valentine eCard
If you’re looking for some great marketing alternatives to treat your customers to a little Valentine’s magic, then you might like to consider:
- Gift Certificates – Convince your customers to buy a little something for their Valentine by creating some Valentine themed gift cards or certificates.
- Discount Codes – Get creative with your discount codes and offer your customers 10% off if they use your ‘bemyvalentine’ coupon code at checkout.
- Newsletters – Spice up your monthly newsletter by incorporating a Valentine’s theme into the design, or the content – or both!
- In-store Signage – Thinking of having a Valentine’s day sale or promotion? Why not get some in house posters printed to help promote the event.
- Brochures – Create some themed brochures for your February sale event, or run a competition where customers have to find a hidden cupid in your brochure pages.
If you’re ready to create a Valentine’s eCard or would love to get some more ideas about your business marketing, speak to the team at Kwik Kopy today!