New stationery is not just for new businesses. Here’s a list of what you need in your business stationery cupboard and why.
Whether you have a new business, it’s a new year or you are just in need of a stationery freshen up, this blog is for you. At Kwik Kopy we know you’re busy and how hard it can be to ensure you have everything covered. This blog is here to list what you need in the stationery cupboard and why.
- Business cards – It might seem like an obvious one but it is incredible how often the humble business card is left to the last minute. Consider what you want it to say, what impact you want it to have and don’t be afraid to think outside the box. Remember this may be the first interaction with your brand for some people!
- With Compliments – Buying a product or service is not a one step process, for many people the purchase experience goes well beyond the moment they leave your store or website. Remember to include compliment slips or cards with your service to reinforce your brand’s culture, philosophy and of course promote loyalty and return business. Advocacy is key to long-term business success and ‘with compliments’ slips can help create that.
- Letterheads & Envelopes – It’s true, a lot of your business is probably done via email now days but for most businesses sending printed letter or communications is still a daily occurrence. This is where letterheads & envelopes come in handy and they are a great way to instantly create a feeling of professionalism and reliability for your business.
- Notepads & Labels – Stay organised with branded notepads and labels in and outside the office. Notepads are great to keep around the office and by your phones or even gifting them to loyal customers to help keep your brand front of mind. Labels are a sure fire way to organise documents or merchandise and create an instant culture of professionalism and organisation.
- Presentation Folders – Whether you are talking to new or prospective clients or they are simply for in-house use, presentation folders can add great value to a range of businesses. These branded and customisable folders can add professionalism and help with organisation around the office.
- Rubber Stamps & Stickers – Keep your branding consistent throughout your business communications with stamps and stickers. These are a very cost effective way to create uniformity within your printed material and should be a staple in the stationery cupboard.
Along with the practical aspects of effective stationery it can also be a great way to promote your professional brand image. If you would like to talk more about your business needs and customise your business stationery contact Kwik Kopy today!